Dust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

B-Nav tips and tricks

Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty B-Nav tips and tricks

Post  Guest Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:02 am

Dust has a high rank in the ocean of hunter.But it could be higher Exclamation Our officers and captains need to know how to B-Nav well to beat the other guys, earn money, and increase our fame and standing pirat . Just say what you know about stuff like I dunno: wirl pool movement, brigrand habits, and how to use tokens well (both cannon and sailing). This will help life be easyer for every one (except our enemys Laughing )

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty B-Nav tips and tricks

Post  Guest Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:57 am

whirl pools: heaven for pirates who can use em'. Don't know how to use them? Thats no problem http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Whirlpool_tutorial

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty Thanks!!

Post  Enkrptic Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey Diska, thanks so much for posting that! Now I can actually hit the other ships...i'm on fire! cheers
Enkrptic
Enkrptic
Cabin Person

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty more info on Brigards, Pvps and barbarians

Post  Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:43 am

Hello again and glad you found my info useful, Enkrptic Smile . I have been looking at the battle nav board and noticed a few patterns and tacics about brigrands and a little on players. OK here it goes: brigrands. In most cases they don't move if ye don't move. They usealy try to graple and if ye be far away they fire. One of the cases in which they move if they in the right spot to graple you when ye next to them. Ye can out smart the brigrads if they try to graple. If ye see the bar at the top of the ship (the movement indacator) fill up a qarter and only a qarter it is safe to asume the are about to graple. Ye can let them graple but why not weaken them before going into the fray? This trick is easy: just turn so ye facing the front or back and fire. But do not use against players! they will problemly do the same to you because lets admit it: most officers are trigger pumping morons. All I can say it watch the ships bar above the ship and the (place rare metal here) rule of battle nave is if ye don't what the obbivouse to happen don't do the obbvouse! last word of advice: last minate move; use it! Don't tell them what ye will do. but don't do it too late for obbvouse reasons. Happy B-naving!
P.S. Pm if ye have questions or if its somthing everyone should know post it!
Exclamation Exclamation P.P.S. Some other that try to put tips on here please Exclamation Exclamation

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty Prizes to egg out the inner Person-who-tells-his-b-nav-tricks-for-the-greater-good-of-the-flag in you

Post  Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 am

I will be giving a new (for the while) shabbie table for the first one to post a helpful b-nav reply ( "green tokens go forward" stuff do not count). We want more things about stuff like: SMH, blockades, and stuff. I will try to deliver the stuff as soon as possable.
Due to school and camp and such, the prize giving away ends on thursday

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty More tactics

Post  Guest Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:03 am

I noticed you people havent posted, so im truing down the comatition and ended it any way look in:http://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/Battle_navigation_tactics

Back to top Go down

B-Nav tips and tricks Empty Re: B-Nav tips and tricks

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum